Ashirwad Art School was founded in 2009 by nikhil Pathre & Supported by friends & family. With the passion for Art education.
Over the period of six years, we have created an original, step-by-step method to teach children drawing, the fundamental skill of all visual arts. Children who learn to draw using the our method develop spatial reasoning and fine motor skills, order and sequencing abilities, visualization, and self-discipline as well as fundamental art skills. Our original curriculum introduces concrete ideas and techniques that enlarge their visual vocabularies, enrich their imaginations and their minds.
Today, we are interested to become partners with pre-schools, schools and community centers to either augment or supply their art education programs.
Children Gain The Following Skills:
- Fine Motor Skills (handwriting)
- Attention to detail and focus
- Process, Order and Completion
- Visual Discrimination
- Time Management
- Visual Organization Skills
- Expanded Image Vocabulary
- Persistence and follow through
- Patience, Discipline and Manners
- Increased Self-Esteem and Confidence
Vision and Values
- Our aim is to provide Art education to every child who need it the most.
- Encourage child to determine their Inner hidden Potential
- Sponsoring Art Education for the child with low Financial condition
- To Increase Self Esteem
- Meditation with Art as Hobby
- Awareness about art education in our society
- Encourage Children and Teenagers to Take Their Hobby (Art) as a Full Time Grooming Career
We focuses on teaching children to draw, color using demonstration and a structured step-by-step process. This method of directed drawing gives young students instruction on how to draw increasingly complex images at a crucial time in their development. Through the process of weekly instruction students are exposed to a wide variety of subject matter, artistic concepts, art history and mastery of their materials.
we has a passion to dramatically increase the abilities and therefore the number of children that participate in the arts.
How It Work’s
Multi-Sensory and Whole Brain Learning
Children are visual, physical and auditory beings.
They learn best when learning involves their senses.
Educators and learning theorists have identified three different learning styles; visual, kinesthetic and auditory. While we all use a combination of these, everyone tends to favor one over others; resulting in visual, kinesthetic and auditory learners.
Left and Right Brain Thinking
Most of our education system focus on Memorization, Repetitive writing and test taking process. Which is fine with Left brain Learners as they are logical and Linear Thinkers. But research on child Brain shows that 80% of children are primarily visual-Learners. which goes more with right brain and this type of learners are visual thinkers and think Conceptually.
Here the Art comes in the picture where art education helps your child to think Conceptually with observations around which teaches child how to learn, and score well in regular studies.